Tuesday, 23 September 2008

I surrender all...

Love is patient, Love is kind.. Love never fails.

A different me...

The past few weeks was non-stop stress.. one after another. First was my work..then came the wedding preps.. ugh. And i thot i could lose some weight. Hah. Perhaps i did.. pple have been telling me that i look smaller.. but the weighing scale is ganging up with me, myself and i to tell my brain im not. Hmmph!


Now that im actually starting to count down, ive only 2 months and 10 days left to the BIG day.. and boy am i sweating profusely. I ve tons and tons of details to think about.. tons of errands to run.. what else not. If i ever make a list, it would be endlessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss..

I just read the book "The Man God Uses" and my immediate response was to surrender all. Surrender all my troubles, stress and worries to Him, the One who holds eternity in the palm of His hand.


"For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you, and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and future." - Jer 29:11




No comments: