Wednesday, 5 September 2007

My shuai ge!

Muahaha! This little shuai ge above is what my Tatty gave me for a super duper early birthday present! Thankyou Tatty! I simply adore Kakashi! Hehe.. and my Tatty was so generous in sharing his love with someone else.. oops! Although its not as shuai as the real guy frm the anime, i still think its cute.
I love coming back home being welcomed by my toys. Sometimes. Not always. But today i was packing my room.. getting ready to shift, when i saw the toys i have..


This tatty bear was given to me the day before my Tatty left for malaysia 2 years back i think (so that the mini tatty wont be lonely).. Its one HUGE bear i tell you.. so HUGE that i cant possibly hug it to sleep! LOL.


While packing my room and looking at old pics, toys and encouragement cards from frens from way back, i felt some nostalgia.. i didnt wanna shift house at all. I would be shifting to Punggol for the next 2-3 mths before settling down permanently in Tampines. So far. I ve been living like a nomad all my life.. shifted around 4X and this would be my 5th. So on average, i live in a house for about 5-6 yrs each? Haiz. Its not only troublesome, but i m not a 'change' person.. I prefer stability, long lasting.. in fact, everlasting. Just like God's love for all mankind.. Unchanging.


Today has been a rather emo day again.. when will i ever snap outta it?!?!?!?! Wake up! Aiyo..

Anyway, Von said she heard over radio that there was a drowning accident at 'pee-pee' island yesterday. And Phuket was where we were headed to in late Sept! 'Pee-pee" being a potential place of visit. Knowing my dad, he sure will worry.. so i was worried and called for an online meeting with most of the gals. I overreacted quite some bit.. Paiseh gals, esp to Ms 'Pee-pee". Just kidding! =P The outcome was we would still go for Phuket.. but perhaps not go island hopping. At that time, i was almost certain i didnt wanna go. My heart couldnt bear to see my dad worry. I guess its the filial, yet emotional part of me. I was praying for God to teach me what to do.. so i told my dad at night. To my surprise, my dad didnt disagree.. (cos i told him we would stay in shore and 'run around the beach' (per EX!)) I believe God saw my desire to please my parents.. and i know my dad's reaction was not any coincidence, but God-willed. Praise the Lord! =) Now for the harder part.. to tell my dad im going on budget. Hmm. Altho im glad that God had paved the way.. but im still disappointed we wont get to go island hopping.. esp to Maya Bay! The Beach was filmed there! Pretty! Oh, and there's another James Bond island.. where James Bond was filmed there! WOW! I didnt know Phuket was that popular a destination!

Even though we prob wont haf a chance to visit these islands, but im thankful for the news that happened today that warned us early so that we would not endanger ourselves when we are there. All things happen for a reason.. and i know this too. So lemme go ahead and enjoy the trip!



No comments: